When it comes to fashion we all have our own ideas and tips to make us look and feel our best. It is all about experimenting with your look. Here are my top 5.
- Change your height of shoe. I always wear shoes that have a heel. I’m short so its always nice to have the extra height. Your feet get used to the shoes you wear. If you wear heels most days for work and then spend time in a pair of flats it can be sore for the feet as they have gotten used to wearing heels. If you want to be comfortable in heels and flats make sure you are regularly wearing both styles of shoes so your feet get used to both.
- Don’t be afraid to go bold. Most of the clothes I wear are black. I LOVE black clothes because they are slimming, however don’t be afraid to wear bold accessories. Whether this may be a leopard print belt, bright red heels, or a bright blue clutch bag. It is always good to experiment with your look. Don’t be afraid to try bright colour clothing, find the colours that suit you.
- Wearing a necklace? Add more. I love layered necklace look. It goes great with low cut tops or a plain black tee. I tend to go for three as a max, I normally go chocker, Middle size necklace and a long necklace. Mix and match, try as many layers you want. There is no right or wrong way.
- Like wearing outfits that match? Match your makeup to your outfit. My favourite example of this is matching a khaki jacket with khaki smokey eye shadow, easy to do and fun to experiment. Mix your eye shadow colours, I love mixing Khaki green with a pale pink, give it a go and see what works for you.
Lucy Hale nails this look!
- Most importantly feel comfortable in choices. Always try things on, not purely to see if they suit you, but to check you will be comfortable in them. Sure its great to experiment with your style, but if you don’t feel comfortable in the end result, change and try again. The more comfortable you feel the more confident you are. Be happy being yourself.leave a comment of your top 5 fashion tips 🙂 I hope you enjoyed reading these tips and decided to give them a go.
x0 Abi xo